徐家汇馆 Xujiahui Studio
Your Inner Sanctuary
场馆介绍 Studio Introduction
Just Yoga Xujiahui Studio is located on the 7/F, Tianping Hotel, 185 Tianping Road, right in the centre of Xujiahui Business Circle. Convenient transport and easy access. Take the Exit 13 from Xujiahui Metro Station, walk along in Hengshan road, and turn left into Tianping Road. Building No.185 is Tianping Hotel, take a lift and go up to the 7th floor, turn left and you will see the Just Yoga studio right in front of you:)
接待区 Reception Area
Old wood with vintage design renders the reception area a very delightful view.
“Ganesha logo” decorated with red bean, green bean, walnut, peanut, etc, is the representation of the our sincerity & dedication.
公共区域 Public Area
Before and after the classes, members can rest in this area. Please keep your voice low and maintain the tranquility of the space:)
冥想教室 Meditation Room
Agni is the meditation room with very ethnic design, erythrine wood, dark green flooring, and mandala from mosaic tiles.
The room is installed with floor heating, best place for meditation and reading. Take a mat, sit down and cross the legs, just enjoy the present.
主教室 Main Classroom
Bhumi-the main classroom in Xujiahui studio can accommodate 20 people for asana practice. Spacious and fully lighted, a zen style bamboo folding screen to the side of the room creates an secretive and calming atmosphere.
The room is installed with Iyengar yoga wall ropes and full-fledged music system, which are used in the classes of props yoga, music, dance.
空中教室 Ariel Classroom
Akasha-the ariel room in Xujiahui studio sufficient for an ariel class with 12 students. Room design presents the minimalist LOFT style.
瑜伽室外的涂鸦墙绘和教室内壁的巨幅曼达拉，极具艺术感和现代性。完备的通风也最大程度保证了教室的高质量氧气供给。 The pattern graffiti in the corridor and the wall painting of a gigantic mandala in the classroom, impress you with the artistic and modern visual effect. The well equipped ventilation also ensures the high oxygen supply of the room.
培训教室 Training Room
新落成的教室，主要用于教师培训及私教课程。教室内配有完备的清洁术练习室，是绝佳的习练场地。Jana - the training room is the most recent constructed classroom, mainly used for TTC and private classes. Equipped with Kriya practice facilities, which is nowhere else to find.
教室装修遵循传统，不配置镜子，帮助学员真正进入内观的世界。 宽敞明亮的空间，临窗向外望是葱郁的绿树。The Jala classroom has no mirror installation, respecting the tradition and providing a space for students to go and experience the inward. Fully-lighten space with views of green outside the window.
更衣室 Changing Room
独具特色充满异域风情的更衣室 the changing room with ethnic features
Just Yoga Founder and Faculties
Hatha Yoga / 哈达瑜伽
Ashtanga Yoga / 阿斯汤加瑜伽
Vinyasa Yoga / 流瑜伽
Aerial Yoga / 空中瑜伽
Yoga Therapy and Backcare / 理疗瑜伽
Yin Yoga / 阴瑜伽
Props Yoga / 辅具瑜伽
Family Yoga / 家庭瑜伽
Wall Yoga / 墙瑜伽
Meditation / 冥想
Traditional Hatha Yoga / 传统哈达瑜伽
Advanced Asana / 高级瑜伽体式
Private Lessons / 定制私教课程
Corporate Yoga Solution / 公司定制瑜伽方案
Yoga Teacher Training Courses
Yoga Diksha基金会以自愿为原则，集结各方善意，意在维护并宣扬瑜伽“生态系统”。基金会活动产生的所有盈利，将被用于保护和宣扬瑜伽传统。Yoga Diksha基金会隶属于印度文化教育委员会，由委员会监督其所有的认证资质和教学质量。基金会的培训课程秉承传统正宗，通俗易懂的原则，旨在保有并宣扬瑜伽传统原著的精髓。Yoga Diksha Foundation is a voluntary based organization, gathering all the right motives for the “initiation into the ecosystem of yoga.” All the profits generated by the Foundation are used for the preservation and promotion of the authentic Yogic tradition. Under the supervision of Indian Cultural and Education Board, the qualification of the Foundation is guaranteed by the strict credentialing system of the supervising authority. All the training programs are designed in an authentic yet approachable way, aiming to preserve, and further promote, the original scriptures of yogic study.
Yoga Class Discipline
8. 课前、课后与老师之间互行双手合十礼，并轻颂“Namaste”（发音为：na ma si dei），老师对学生行此礼意思是对学生的问候与关爱， 学生对老师行此礼意思是感谢瑜伽、感谢老师带给我们的所有健康和愉悦。
Yoga studio is your private personal space for health & practice, no cigarette or alcohol is allowed.
1. Please respect the health and happiness of yourself and people around.
Try to make yourself more accommodating, respecting the teachers and other students, in the way you would like to be respected by others.
2. Please wear appropriate dress for the yoga class. No topless allowed. Choose suitable and loose fitting clothes, don't wear jeans or skirt, nor shoes or socks. Please enter the classroom barefoot and keep your feet clean.
3. Please five minutes ahead of time into the classroom, don't be late for more than five minutes, so as to avoid the teacher and other students wait; if there is no special reason, please adhere to each lesson complete practice never early to leave the classroom.
4. For the yoga class, please turn off your mobile or keep it in the flight mode. It is best to leave your mobile outside the classroom.
5. Please remove jewellery, watches, belts and other items. No use of heavy odour of perfume or body lotion, so as maintain the classroom atmosphere.
6. Try not to talk loudly and laugh, let yourself immerse into the calm, serene and peaceful world of yoga.
7. Focus on your breathing and your own practice, try not to talk with other students or laugh loudly.
8. Before and after class, please put your palms together and say "Namaste" to the teacher. It shows the greeting and caring from the teachers for the students, also the respect and gratitude from the students to the teachers.
9. After the class, please return your yoga mat, blocks, straps, and etc. back to the place.
With its root in South Indian Bangalore, Just Yoga has developed a distinctive and non-dogmatic approach to yoga through three generations of yoga teachings. Based on traditional foundations, while inspired by new generations of technology, Just Yoga offers you a simplified yet effective approach to our modern hectic lifestyle!